Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Becoming like You

“The purpose of revelation is restoration, the renewal in us of that likeness to God which man lost by sin.”
Stephen Neill
I have come to realise that one of the most important parts of this walk with You is in me becoming like You. As I walk with you, I grow to become like you. I pick up the way you talk, the way you think, the way you respond, the way you love. All of the things I ask for, I can get by being deeply intimately involved with you.
For me, not becoming restored to Your likeness is a failing I cannot have. So Father, help me to walk with you. I want to walk in deep intimacy with you, so I can learn how to build intimacy with others. I want to be the light you made me to be. Walk with me Lord! Walk with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment