Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The Gospel

“The religion of Christ is the religion of joy. Christ came to take away our sins, to roll off our curse, to unbind our chains, to open our prison house, to cancel our debt; in a word, to give us the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness…Where can we find a joy so real, so deep, so pure, so lasting? There is every element of joy –deep, ecstatic, satisfying, sanctifying joy in the Good News of Christ.”
Octavius Winslow
If I ever were to describe this thing we got going on as a religion Lord, those would be my words. This deep satisfying intimacy with you results in joy, such deep joy, that the Gospel becomes 'Good News' in more ways than one. I want to share this Good News. I can't help but be excited about partnering with you on this, to bring joy to the hurting and the mourning all around.
Thank you for the opportunity! 
I love You!
Yv.

No comments:

Post a Comment